Steps to starting your own business (at least in California)
- Come up with name - check
- Fill out fictitious name form - not needed when your last name is in the name of the company
- Print fictitious name in paper - see #2
- Set up e-mail address and, if desired, get domain - check
- Get Seller's permit - check
- Get Business Permit - check
- Get Business account at bank - done!
Seem to have forgotten something though... I need a banner for the Etsy site, and now that I actually have a domain, it might be wise to at least have some sort of a web site. ACK! I knew I was forgetting something. sigh
And of course, I try to do all of this in November when I'm also trying to do NaNo.
I truly must be insane...
- Current Location:Folsom, California
- Current Mood: tired
- Current Music:none